Schuco windows come in a broad range of window opening types, designs and functions. Every Schüco window comes either made to order or selected from a standard range of window profiles. They are also available with specialist profiles to meet the needs of properties requiring windows with contours or other detailing.
There are many window variants available, designed for homes, commercial buildings, healthcare facilities, eco homes or for buildings that may require a specific solution.
Types of Schuco Aluminium Windows.
Several different configurations and options offer a broad range of window solutions. These include.
- Varying frame depths of 50mm, 65mm or 70mm, therefore, providing products for replacement or new build products.
- A comprehensive range of Schuco Hardware creates manual, electronic or automated windows and opening systems.
- Very narrow face widths to windows if required providing slimline windows and especially useful for contemporary homes.
- Specific systems for residential or commercial applications. As a result, windows of different specifications work in any type of building.
- High acoustic and insulated window products, help with special installations such as houses in noisy areas.
- Windows with “concealed” vent options similarly provide a unique aesthetic in modern buildings.
- Bevelled or rounded window systems provide products for homes such as older buildings.
70mm window system
The 70mm Schuco aluminium window offers excellent thermal insulation featuring additional internal insulation and foams. Besides great thermal performance is a more comfortable internal environment.
This window system also integrates with doors if required. Moreover virtually any type of opening method is available. For instance, top hung, side hung, tilt and turn bottom hung or double vent arrangement. A comprehensive suite of profiles provides windows with a contoured or flat appearance.
65mm Window System
The 65mm Schuco System offers slimmer windows that are available as highly insulated or standard windows with a wide range of profiles for modern window solutions. These offer a frame depth of 65mm that are ideal for renovation or new build work.
Schuco Window handles and hardware
Instead of generic window hardware, these windows use system-specific products. Specifically, the Schuco hardware comes designed for the product as well as universal across the entire product range. Besides high quality, this hardware enables instant identification as a Schuco window. Every hardware component suits both manual and electronic windows. Importantly, it also matches well to matching sliding, folding or entrance doors. As a result, end users benefit from matching colours and aesthetics throughout the home.
Contact us for further information and where to buy.
Use the contact form on this page to get in touch about Schuco products. We can help answer your questions as well as put you in touch with local suppliers.