Comar aluminium doors come in an extensive range of door types and styles for both commercial and residential installations. The entire suite of Comar aluminium doors comes in a diverse range of sections. Door sight lines range from 30mm to 110mm and door rails from narrow glazing bars up to large midrail and mullion sections. Profiles can be internally or external beaded depending upon the application. Glazing is possible up to 51mm units or panels.
A choice of Comar residential and commercial doors is available, all integrating with ground floor framing, curtain walling and screens. Comar doors can be installed as stand-alone doors or as part of a glazed screen, facade or one-off design. Doors can be configured as swing, sliding, folding, automatic, double swing, rebated, tilt and slide or lift and slide.
Comar aluminium doors for dwellings and commercial buildings.
- A comprehensive range of swing, sliding, bifolding and commercial aluminium entrance doors.
- Comar doors offer manufacturers easy fabrication and installers straightforward and fast fitting.
- The P.i suite features advanced thermal break technology for low U-Values that exceed the requirements of Document L of the Building Regulations.
- Comar Aluminium Systems are well known for their fast service to fabricators, extensive stock holding and stock colour availability.
- Comar systems are fabricated and supplied by some of the most expert aluminium manufacturers in the UK.
- Comar aluminium systems are widely specified for commercial and residential projects throughout the UK.
Comar Commercial Entrance Doors.
Comar commercial doors are extensively specified and used throughout the UK in commercial property, apartment blocks and other high traffic buildings.
Doors are available in the Comar & non-thermal or the 7P.i thermally broken system. Comar commercial doors can open and close with concealed or face fixed transom closers. There is also a choice of thresholds and anti-finger trap hinge stiles.
Comar commercial doors now met high security specifications including European Standard 1627-1630 Level 3 and PAS 24:2012.
Comar 7 P.i Folding Sliding Door
The Comar 7 P.i bifolding door features the latest thermal break for insulation and is designed for residential and light commercial applications. Comar doors can open in or out with flexible configurations. Up to 8 panels can slide and fold in one direction.
With slight lines at the meeting stiles of just 120mm, Comar bifolding doors are one of the slimmest bifolding doors on the market. Comar doors are thinner at the meeting stile than Schuco, Reynears, Smart Systems, AluK and Origin bifolding doors.
Comar 7P.1 Lift and Slide Doors
The Comar 7P.i Lift and Slide door is specified and used in commercial and residential developments and is one of the most high performance sliding doors on the market.
Comar lift and slide door enable homeowners to create large panoramic sliding doors with maximum widths and heights of 3000mm possible. With glazing sizes up to 50mm possible Comar sliding doors can accommodate double or triple glazing as well as glass units with integral blinds. Comar doors have passed the most thorough weather and security tests, holding Kitemarks and Q-Marks as well as Secured by Design.
Comar 7P.i Tilt and Slide Doors.
The Comar aluminium tilt and slide door is ideal for residential properties, houses or apartments. It features all the benefits of a quality aluminium sliding door with the added benefit of a tilt facility for ventilation.
Comar 7 P.i Sliding Patio Doors.
Comar sliding patio doors are available as single, double or triple track sliding doors with two to six panel doors possible.The hardware on Comar sliding doors is tested to 200000 open and close cycles, using high quality tandem rollers for reliability. Each roller can take up to 180kg in weight enabling large sliding door assemblies needing wide and high sliding door panels.
Comar 7P.i ECO Aluminium Entrance Doors.
Comar aluminium entrance doors are specified and used in residential, social housing and commercial projects requiring a quality single or double door. With slim profiles starting at 55mm, Comar 7P.i. ECO doors provide reliability, excellent weather performance and are Secured by Design tested.
For residential applications, Comar aluminium entrance doors offer enhanced security, multi-point locking as well as anti-bump and anti-snap cylinders. Standard or low threshold options are also available.
Comar aluminium front doors.
The Hallmark Collection Of Aluminium Doors & Panels is available from Hallmark, manufacturers of decorative aluminium solid panels for doors. Hallmark doors are also available as complete door assemblies. They use Comar’s sections with a slimline 55mm profile and the polyamide thermal break for a highly insulated aluminium front door.
Comar aluminium doors. Advantages for fabricators.
Comar is well-known for providing a reliable service to fabricators with their extensive stock holding and fast, regular deliveries of aluminium profiles and accessories. In fabricating Comar products, aluminium manufacturers benefit from:
- A suite of doors tested to the latest weather, security and performance standards.
- Vast stocks of sections in mill finish and standard colours.
- Products that are simple to fabricate utilising standard and common parts.
- Punch tooling for fast fabrication.
- Full training and project specification service provided by Comar.
Comar aluminium doors. Advantages for installers.
For installers of aluminium doors, Comar provides a full door suite for commercial and residential projects. At the same time, all Comar doors integrate with other systems, meaning many designs are possible within glazed screens or with sidelights and toplights.
- A complete range of hinged, sliding and folding doors.
- Comar bifolding door are one of the slimmest on the market.
- A British-designed system.
- Available through a nationwide network of expert aluminium fabricators.
- Reliable service to fabricators means installers benefit from improved lead times.
Contact us if you would like more information about the Comar Aluminium Systems aluminium door range.