The market for commercial doors continues to be a buoyant one with many trade manufacturers reporting healthy order books for this product. Specified correctly only a commercial door is suitable for shops, schools, office buildings or anywhere that requires a reliable entrance door. PVC entrance doors have only been designed for dwellings and are simply the wrong product to install in a high traffic environment. And that’s where the GT55 Commercial Aluminium Door from ALuk excels.
AluK has launched the GT55 Thermally Broken aluminium commercial door system which is introduced as one of the strongest thermally broken commercial door systems currently available on the market.
The GT55 commercial aluminium door from AluK has undergone full testing and can be integrated with AluK’s GT55 ground floor treatment system. It can also be installed as a stand alone door.
As is typical of commercial aluminium doors they are strong, low maintenance and is compatible with a wide range of entrance door hardware such as access control systems, wide colour choice and suitable for automation if needed.
GT55 Commercial Aluminium Door Specifications
The GT55 commercial aluminium door does have several advantages over other aluminium commercial doors:
- U-value performance of 2.0 W/m²K (Based upon 1.2 CP 28mm unit)
- Green Guide Rating C
- Single and double door configurations, with standard or Anti-finger trap hinge options
- Max leaf weight of 90 kg
- 110mm × 55mm profiles for thermally broken door and screening options
- Can accommodate glazing sizes between 24mm – 40mm (Door) & 8mm – 32mm (Screen)
- Internally glazed for added security
- Available with thermally broken ancillary profiles i.e. sub cills, drainage trays etc
- Single point and multi point locking options
- Anti-finger trap panic bar profiles also available
AluK is part of the Valfidus Group that purchased Blyweert Beaufort Limited in June 2012. The Valfidus Group, has several building systems companies globally. The Valfidus Group owns AluK in Italy and as part of a global rebrand has renamed businesses in the UK and France to expand the AluK Group.
AluK is operating from its facility in Newport, South Wales where it has operated under the Beaufort Brand for over 20 years.
Aluminium Trade Supply can assist with the excellent GT55 commercial door or any other aluminium system, therefore please contact us if you would like further information.