Air 500LS Sliding doors are manufactured from thermally efficient aluminium and comprising the finest quality hardware, components. Offering a high specification aluminium sliding door solution for the replacement of old doors or new build applications the Air Sliding Doors are highly versatile.
Air Sliding doors: Manufacturing Quality and Design.
The technical excellence of Air sliding doors is also attributable to the stringent manufacturing and quality process that go into their construction.
Everglade Windows only manufacture air doors under controlled factory conditions. The building of air sliding doors includes hand finishing and engineering processes such as bonded corners with superior strength, to ensure a very high performance, reliable and durable sliding door.
Specifications of Air Sliding Doors.
Air 600LS Lift and Slide doors come in two, three, four or six-panel configurations. A choice of double or triple tracks enables flexible panel opening options. Three and six-panel sliding doors can be designed so all door leaves slide in the same direction, maximising the clear opening possible.
Air 500LS sliding doors offer an inline contemporary sliding door on a single track. Two and four-panel configurations are possible.
All sliding door variants feature premium quality stainless steel rollers enabling even the largest door panels to slide effortlessly. Maximum panel weights of up to 300kg are possible. Any size door can be operated easily with just two fingers.
Aluminium sliding doors with industry leading 25-year guarantee
All Air sliding doors come with an industry leading 25-year warranty; meaning that consumers benefit from the peace of mind of a sliding door product with a warranty that exceeds any other door on the market. This package of quality construction and guarantees means that Air Retailers benefit from offering a sliding door with a quality guarantee no other sliding door product can provide.
A highly thermally efficient contemporary sliding door.
- Air 500LS inline sliding doors offer U Values from 1.38 Wm2K with a triple glazed product and 1.64 Wm2K with a high double glazed door.
- Air 600LS lift and slide doors offer 1.47Wm2K with a triple glazed door and 1.71 Wm2K with a double glazed door.
- Both doors can provide alternative U Values depending on the glass specification and spacer bar system chosen. Glazing options of 28mm, 36mm, and 44mm are available.
Air sliding door frame dimensions.
- Lift and slide doors have a frame depth of 139mm with a double track arrangement and 210mm with a triple track.
- Outer frame jamb/sash dimensions on lift and slide doors are typically 132.5mm from outside of the frame to the glass line.
- Outer frame head/sash dimensions from the outside of the frame to the glass line are 130mm.
- Cill dimensions are 112mm or 125mm from the underside of the frame to the glass line depending on the bottom rail profile chosen.
- Meeting stiles on four-panel inline sliding doors are 194mm.
- Inline sliding doors with two tracks have a frame depth of 139mm.
- Cill options are 190mm with the 139mm frame. 83mm and 103mm add-on sections are available as well.
- Interlock is typically 69mm or 98mm with a heavy duty option.
- High security and weather performance.
Air doors are tested to severe wind resistance with certification for wind resistance up to 1200 pa and watertightness up to 600pa.
Doors are tested to PAS 24.