Air 500LS Sliding doors are manufactured from thermally efficient aluminium and comprising the best in high-quality hardware and components. Offering a high specification aluminium sliding door solution for the replacement of old doors or new build applications the Air Sliding Doors are highly versatile.
Air Sliding doors: Manufacturing Quality and Design.
The technical excellence of Air sliding patio doors is also attributable to the stringent manufacturing and quality process that go into their construction. The same applies to the entire suite of air products including bifolding doors and windows.
Everglade Windows only manufacture air doors under controlled factory conditions. The building of air doors includes hand finishing and engineering processes such as bonded corners with superior strength, to ensure very high performance, as well as a reliable sliding door.
Specifications of Air Patio Sliding Doors.
Air 600LS Lift and Slide doors come in two, three, four or six-panel configurations. A choice of double or triple tracks enables flexible panel opening options. Three and six-panel sliding doors offer adjustment, so all door leaves slide in the same direction, maximising the clear opening possible.
Air 500LS sliding doors offer an inline contemporary sliding door on a single track. Two and four-panel configurations are possible.
All sliding door variants feature premium quality stainless steel rollers enabling even the largest door panels to slide effortlessly. Maximum panel weights of up to 300kg are possible. Any size door can be operated easily with just two fingers.
Aluminium patio doors with industry leading 25-year guarantee
All Air sliding patio doors come with an industry leading 25-year warranty. Therefore homeowners benefit from the peace of mind of a sliding door product with a longer guarantee than other doors on the market. This package of quality construction and guarantees also provides Air Retailers with a sales advantage.
A highly thermally efficient contemporary patio door.
- Air 500LS inline sliding doors offer U Values from 1.38 Wm2K with a triple glazed product. A 1.64 Wm2K typically comes with a high double glazed door.
- Air 600LS lift and slide doors come with a typical 1.47Wm2K with a triple glazed door and 1.71 Wm2K with a double glazed door.
- Both door types also give alternative U Values depending on the glass specification and spacer bar system chosen. Glazing options of 28mm, 36mm, and 44mm are available.
Slimline doors for a modern appearance.
- Lift and slide doors have a frame depth of 139mm with a double track arrangement and 210mm with a triple track.
- Outer frame jamb/sash dimensions on lift and slide doors are typically 132.5mm from outside of the frame to the glass line.
- Outer frame head/sash dimensions from the outside of the frame to the glass line are 130mm.
- Cill dimensions are 112mm or 125mm from the underside of the frame to the glass line depending on the bottom rail profile chosen.
- Meeting stiles on four-panel inline sliding doors are 194mm.
- Inline sliding doors with two tracks have a frame depth of 139mm.
- Cill options are 190mm with the 139mm frame. 83mm and 103mm add-on sections are available as well.
- Interlock is typically 69mm or 98mm with a heavy duty option.
- High security and weather performance.
Air doors are tested to severe wind resistance. Independently certified for wind resistance up to 1200 pa and watertightness up to 600pa.
Doors come with independent testing to PAS 24.